Thursday, January 17, 2013

Comfort January 17, 2013

I've been thinking a lot about what it takes to make me feel comfortable and how to organize my life to accomplish my goal.
I always like to know what I will eat or prepare for dinner, including what dessert I want to "budget" into my food plan for the day.
I like to have my clothes that match ready to wear, easy to wear and clean when I want them, clothes for the gym, clothes to wear everyday and special outfits.
I like to get into a bed that is fresh and straightened at nighttime; lately I have my tablet so I can read before I fall sleep, so I needed to replace the bulb in my night table lamp.
So I am organizing my closet and my bureau so that all of my gym clothes are in the same place, my clothing is hung up by outfits and my shoes are where I can find them!
My friend even tried reading all the food store flyers that get delivered every week and writing a list to take to the store that sells you everything at everyone else's prices. I did it once, but for me it was not a good idea as I get gas credit when I shop at only one store, but I did know every day what my meals would be.
What do you need to feel comfortable, starting with the basics?

No comments:

Post a Comment