Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Invitations

Seldom do I use this blog to share the process of getting my new book in front of the public. Today I will make an exception. Arbor Rose Senior Care has purchased 20 books and will distribute them to families of prospective residents. On Sunday, March 26th at 1:00 p.m.,  I have been invited to speak about Alzheimer's disease to the group of Jewish War Veterans that meets at Temple Emanuel of Tempe. There will be a book release party at Fountains of the Sun Active Adult Community in Mesa on April 3rd at 1:00p.m. and I will meet with the group of seniors at the Chandler JCC on April 17th at 10:30a.m.
The public is invited to attend  any of these meetings; if you will be in the neighborhood on any of these dates please come to join in the discussion. I will read excerpts from the book, the audience will be invited to share their stories and we will have a question and answer time. Refreshments will be served and I will stay after the presentations to sign books for anyone who wishes an autographed copy.
Check out the reviews of the book, Put That Knife Away-Alzheimer's, Marriage and My Transformation From Wife to Caregiver on amazon.com and visit my new website www.phylliswpalm.com where you may purchase a copy of the book if you would like. I will also bring books to the venues cited above.You will also find me on www.facebook.com . Each of these technological 21st century feats has been developed by my daughter Linda, who also designed the cover of the book. Thank you, Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment