Tuesday, September 11, 2012

When Looks Deceive September 11, 2012

"You're getting to look like all of the others out there, I hardly recognize you," my husband told me today when I was sitting in his room visiting since it was raining outside.
He then pulled down the picture of the two of us and said it is a picture of me "with that guy that married you."
"And who might that be?" I asked. "That guy is you."
Bob's mouth opened in surprise and a big smile appeared on his face. "That's me? We're married?"
I hate this disease. I hate this disease.Let's raise lots of money so the researchers can identify it sooner and prevent this absurd decline. Join an Alzheimer's Walk near you. Support a walker. Read Put That Knife Away as profits from the book will also be donated to fight Alzheimer's disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment